iColor Studio can handle all your multimedia needs. Our video department has produced programs and DVDs for major corporate clients like Sony Music, IBM, FedEx Ground, The Allstate Sugar Bowl, United Way, The Indy 500, Discover Orange Bowl, Hollywood Christmas Parade, Blogworld and The BCS Championship Game.
For a major production, podcast, television commercial, video intro for your website or just a short 30 second explainer video, you are guaranteed a quality experience that will deliver your company great campaign results. iColor Studio prides itself on offering affordable pricing while delivering quick high quality turnaround. iColor Studio can deliver assets at all budget ranges starting at $500. Give us a call and we can discuss your project and find the right package for your budget needs.
We can visit your location. Most of our clients prefer that. iColor Studio's production director, Vince Cocciolone has over 30 years of experience in major market TV, DVD production, and online video. From producing video for the late Michael Jackson's greatest hits "History" album to twice setting up a studio for George Bush to practice for the presidential debates. Vince has professionally produced more per-edited-minute of footage for clients than any other video facility on the east coast.
Our Production Director brings a diverse 35 years of experience in advertising, video and major-market television.
Vince's experience includes:
- very fast-paced newsrooms and production studios for NBC, CBS and ABC Affiliates.
- developing a format and video production plan for one of the first home shopping networks.
- twice in charge of a TV studio set-up for a presidential debate
- is highly recommended to offices on Capitol Hill from many Senate staffs and Supreme Court Justice William Brennan.
- trained foreign journalists and correspondents in techniques of Network TV News Production in the editing booth.